[How to make corn flour for babies]_Children_Production method
When choosing complementary foods for your baby, parents need to choose some foods that have high nutritional value and meet the digestive absorption of the baby’s stomach.
For example, rice cereal and corn flour are all foods made with grains, so it is very good for the baby’s body nutrition.
There are many ways to eat corn flour for babies. Today’s article brings parents and parents a way to eat corn flour for their babies.
Cornmeal nests have all the nutrients that humans need and can be eaten by pregnant women to babies.
Ingredients: cornmeal, condensed milk, milk powder, sugar, homemade soy milk, 1 spoon of baking soda.
(The amount of ingredients can be added according to personal preference, there is no quantitative) Practice: 1. Cornmeal is sifted into a pot.
2, just made the soy milk, only use the thicker part of the bean dregs, add milk powder, condensed milk, white sugar and stir well, pour into the corn noodles while hot, cook the corn noodles, accounting for 1/3 of the total corn noodle1/2.
(In soy milk, I added some black beans, so the color is a bit dark, you can make your own soy milk according to your preference) 3, lightly evenly add the soy milk noodle soup, then add baking soda, lightly.
4, add the right amount of warm water and mix well, water should be added in portions, noodles can be clumped without dispersing, not too much, burst for an hour.
5. Make good noodles and make them into nests. Steam them in the drawer for 15-20 minutes.
The milk is strong, soft and delicious, and sweet and glutinous. Children love it.
Efficacy and effect of corn1. It contains supplementary fiber, which has the function of stimulating peristalsis and accelerating the excretion of feces. It can prevent constipation, enteritis and bowel cancer.
2. The natural vitamin E contained can protect the skin, promote blood circulation, reduce cholesterol, prevent skin lesions, delay aging, and also cure arteriosclerosis and brain function degradation.
3. Corn contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which can effectively prevent eye aging.
4, also diuretic and antihypertensive, hemostatic and diarrhea, and help digestion.
5. Corn can reduce the cholesterol content in human blood and prevent the occurrence of hypertension and coronary heart disease.
Central American Indians are less susceptible to high blood pressure related to their main consumption of corn.
6. The nutrients contained in corn germ can enhance the metabolism of the human body, regulate the function of the nervous system, make the skin delicate and smooth, inhibit and delay the generation of wrinkles.